Sunday, December 29, 2013

Don't Cry For Me...

I've got a few places that I like :D

After a disasterous conveyor belt Sushi experience at Sushi Land at Bridgeport we found Sushi Hana on Hall Boulevard.  It's good fast sushi that is safe and fairly inexpensive. This is imperative as my son LOVES the Shrimp. (Seriously- when he is a teenager I'd better be working to pay the grocery store.)

Then there is Fudruckers. We used to go to the Red Bird but their burgers always tasted frozen.  When we moved Fudruckers became our new Burger place.  They even have an Elk burger! I wish they'd quit over cooking mine! I'm going to make them re-fire it or stand back there and say "Take it off NOW"as Elk cooks quickly and isn't very fatty so, it only takes like 4-5 minutes to cook to medium- which is a tad pink in the center.

So far it seems the Burbs are a sea of chain stores, which are fine but, I'm looking to support some people doing it right out here in the vast expanse of un-Portland.

I have a few lines on some good Asian food- we shall see.  After I find Pho and Chinese Takeout (that doesn't have Pand.a E.xpress on the front door) I'll begin looking for Mexican food and then my favorite: Itallian.

Next up: The distance I will go for good coffee. (Pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment