Monday, January 20, 2014

Is South West Portland considered a Burb? Winner Winner Let's Go to Dinner

I'm hoping so...because my heart belongs to the French Dip Sandwich at the Old Market Pub.

A true celebration of a foot of french bread, a load of roast beef, and just enough caramelized onion. No cheese, just a bowl of Au Jus to get it as soggy (Or Not) as you'd like. (and yes I ate the WHOLE thing)

As a bonus...they actually brew some really killer beer.

Mr. Toad's Wild Red is my favorite to go with this sandwich. Their Heff is also awesome.  I still need (yes need) to sample the rest of their beer offerings.  Give me time, I've only been here three months!

My birthday is Feb. 5. Guess where we'll be celebrating?

It is also very family friendly and pretty loud.  So noisy kiddos blend in to the back ground. :D (Not that my children are noisy!(riiiiight))

No comments:

Post a Comment