Friday, December 20, 2013

You Can't Leave for Over a Decade...

We lived in Portland for two years about 12 years ago.

We had started to really love it here. We had places.
The places are gone.
The Places Were:

The Noble House- Unarguably the best Chinese food in South West Portland
Spaghetti Already- Pizza, Focaccia sandwiches, pasta.
The Red Pepper- Better Mexican Food, Azteca but better. Albondegas was awesome.

All in the Water Tower at John's Landing.  All gone now.  Was it location? Was it economy? Who knows.  I'd have to do a lot of investigating that I don't have time for with two active boys to take care of!

That's another thing: I now have two sons! A four year old and a nine month old.  So dining out has new requirements, but both love to eat, and are generally very good eating out.  The four year old loves to go places and the nine month old, he loves to eat! Food.  Real Food.  With his one tooth.

So, Here I go...searching for food in the southwestern suburbs of Portland, Oregon.  Doccumented for your entertainment. My standards are those of a realistic food lover.  I want food done well, at a good price, served to me with a smile. (Not to mention that I'd like to be able to drive there without getting on the Interstate.

No comments:

Post a Comment