Friday, December 20, 2013

Victory #1 Well I lied...

There was one place that we used to love, that actually has grown to four or five locations!

Pizza Caboose!

Their crust is crunchy and tastes awesome, the cheese is good, the toppings are high quality and generously placed.  The price is right and you can eat it in a caboose.  Or they will deliver it (Just short of our place- sadly! Next store in Tualatin PLEASE!!!) hot from their trucks that are equipped with warming ovens.  It is really good pizza. Now I want some.

The atmosphere is a family friendly but low tech, low frills place.  I wouldn't call it a dive, more like a hole in the wall.  I don't know about their newer locations, but I'm happy with it just the way it is.

We had my four year old's fourth birthday at the Tigard location after bowling at Tigard Bowl.

Heads up for the moms out there, do their party package! Great deal, Great fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment